The Tissot Watch Collection
Tissot, with its signature ‘Innovators by Tradition,’ has been pioneering craftsmanship and innovation since its foundation in 1853. Today Tissot is a member of the Swatch Group, the world’s largest watch producer and distributor. The company has always had its home in the Swiss watchmaking town of Le Locle in the Jura Mountains and now has a presence in 160 countries.
As official timekeeper and partner of FIBA, AFL, MotoGP™, FIM Superbike and the World Championships of cycling, fencing and ice hockey, Tissot is committed to respecting tradition, underlining its core values of performance, precision and setting new standards.
What makes Tissot stand out?
- A brand with over 160 years of Swiss watch making at the heart of their DNA
- They are leaders in innovation technology and design
- Provide high quality timepieces at an accessible price
- Provide cutting edge performance
- Provide unparalleled customer service
At Your Service
If you see something in the microsite that you like, please just give us a call so we can order it for you! 603.625.4653