American Eagle $50.00 Gold Coin
Bellman’s Coins & Bullion Sales
Bellmans, NH’s #1 Jeweler is now NH’s #1 source for tangible gold and silver bullion products!
For centuries, buying gold has been recognized as one of the best ways to preserve one’s wealth and purchasing power. Gold is a unique investment, one that has served mankind well for thousands of years. From the times of ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans to more modern times, man has been fascinated with the beauty and magic of gold, and with its power to change men’s lives.
Gold bullion is real, honest money…and, many say, the best form of money the world has ever known. It is a store of value and a safe haven in times of crisis. Gold is rare, durable and does not wear out in the manner of lesser metals (or paper!) when passed from hand to hand. A small amount, easily carried, can purchase a significant amount of goods and services. It is universally accepted, and can be easily bought and sold around the world.
Bellman’s Gold Bullion
Bellman’s Silver Bullion
Why Invest in Physical Gold?
For centuries, investors and collectors have owned physical gold for a variety of reasons. Gold is:
- Considered a “safe haven” asset – a potential hedge against inflation and an eroding dollar
- Recognized as a monetary and financial asset worldwide
- Part of a portfolio diversification strategy recommended by many experts
- Able to be passed on to children and grandchildren
- A tangible reminder of past achievements and civilizations
- Setting records – some experts believe gold may see new highs in the future
Get Physical Gold
Do you want the peace of mind that comes from owning gold you can physically hold in your hand? Gold has survived inflation , deflation, financial crises and natural calamities over the centuries.
For more information or to purchase bullion contact Justin Krall at Justin@bellmans.com or call 603-625-4653.